The Kings Daughter

The Kings Daughter

Wednesday 31 August 2016

The Holiest Of Holies? What is that?

The Holiest of Holies, whatever it is its sounds very important. The truth of the Holiest of Holies will astonish you, if you have never understood before, you will today.

Everything I talk about today will come from Hebrews 9, and it is all about the Spiritual meaning of the Temple, so lets go back about 2000 years to where this revelation took place. The temple was made so that Jesus many years later can show His awesome power. The Temple had three courts, there was the outer court where everyone could come in whenever they wanted to and fellowship, there was the inner court, which is where the priests would do their duties as service the the Lord. Most important of all was the Holiest of Holies, that place was covered by a viel, and guarded with cherubims, within the tabernacle, behind the veil was the ark of the covanent that Moses placed in it the ten commandments. Covering the ark was the mercy seat which if opened by any human, they would be greatly punished or die. It also contained Aaron's rod that budded with flowers, and the bowl of manna, keep in mind Aaron was the very first high priest. Now this place, the Holiest place in all the world, was where the Holy Spirit was contained. Once every year the high priest was the only one permitted to enter in, with his sacrifice for himself and for all the people. The power of the Holy Spirit was so strong in there that if the high priests offering was not accepted, he would die, a rope was always tied around them so if they died they could be pulled out. Sounds quite terrifying especially if your high priest was not a good man then all the people would suffer for the next year.

I used to go to a catholic school, being christian I didn't agree with most of the things they taught in religion class, one time, I had a teacher, who I didn't like, she was so religious, and I mean the bad kind of religious, she didn't understand the Bible, she just explained what she thought certain scriptures meant. One day she made me particularly peeved when she tried to explain the verse Matthew 27:51 "And, behold, the veil from the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent" (KJV) she made up some ridiculous explaination that I don't even remember, all I remember was that it was completely absurd and she actually said that the whole Bible is just a metaphor, a METAPHOR!!!!! Oh you best believe I was one maaaad christian girl, EVERYTHING in the Bible happened, and all is truth, God loooves to show His power through peoples lives, so of course everything in the scriptures happened. If at the time I was as fearless as I am now, I would have spoken up. Now I am, I am going to explain the meaning of this scripture.

Just after Jesus had bowed His head and died, this verse took place, the veil was torn in two, and the Holy Spirit was release into the world so that whomever wants Him, can have the Holy Spirit living and growing inside them. A place where no man dared to enter was opened up to the whole world, anyone who accepts Jesus into there heart, can have Christ dwelling inside of them. To have that much annointed power living inside of a single human being, can do amazing things, cast out demons, lay hands on the sick, bring people to the Everlasting Life that is Jesus. You know how only the high priest was allowed behind the veil? Jesus, Yeshua is our High Priest, and He provided Himself as the sacrifice so that we could live with Him forever.

If you want to live with Jesus forever, His arms are open, if you haven't accepted Jesus into your heart I believe that God showed you this post so that you might be saved, all you need to do is pray this simple prayer:

Jesus, I am a sinner, come into my heart, cleanse me with your blood, I make you my Lord and Savior, I believe you died on the cross for all of my sins and sicknesses, and you rose again to fullfil what the prophets said, Jesus I love you, and I need you, Thank you for saving me from my sins. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Hallelujah! you have just been saved my sweet friend, now find yourself an annointing filled church where the Holy Spirit is strong and Jesus will reveal the Word of God to you, it will be like a light in the darkness that will give you wisdom an understanding. As always I love you and Jesus loves you so much, so have a happy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment