The Kings Daughter

The Kings Daughter

Saturday 22 October 2016

Got Any Questions? Christian Advice With Tara Bear Is Here For You

Alright so here's what's gonna happen, anyone with any questions regarding Christianity, faith, life, and anything in between can email me at elshaddaicouture@gmail.com and send me all of your questions, I am going to be doing an advice post every second Sunday starting next week October 30. Just send me the question, along with your name and age (if you are allowed to I mean sometimes young people have questions too) I am doing to same thing with my YouTube channel except it is geared mainly towards fashion and lifestyle, so just specify that it is for the blog. I know you've got a question, and I have an answer for it! lets all help each other out here. Also I will still be doing my regular style of blog posts about faith, I just want to take this blog to the next level! So please send me questions about anything regarding faith, and always know, Jesus loves you, so have a happy heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment